Anniversary

Saturday, March 10, 2012

P90X Day 8: Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X

I very much dreaded doing all of the push ups and pull ups that came with day 8. I was able to do more push ups than day 1 (even though they were girl-style push ups), but that's better than nothing. I really struggled with pull ups again, considering even using a chair for support was still difficult. I know it sounds crazy, but I can already tell that my triceps are getting tighter just in a week. I suppose that happens when you have never worked out your arms before! I'm really looking forward to seeing my arms on Day 90, but I definitely don't plan to give up these workouts after 90 days is over.


My abs aren't very sore after doing Ab Ripper X, which really surprises me. Am I not doing something right or are those muscles just becoming used to the exercises but still developing?

No comments:

Post a Comment