Anniversary

Monday, March 5, 2012

P90X Day 5: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

Felt decent when I woke up today with only mild soreness hanging around. Today was focused on legs, back, and abs. I've gotta say by the end of this workout, I didn't want to do another lunge for the rest of my life. The entire workout is essentially lunges and pull ups (oh my GOSH the pull ups...Could I possibly be getting worse at those?). The hour went by quickly, but it was hard work and Tony sure doesn't let up. By the time it was time to start Ab Ripper X, I didn't think I had the energy to make it through. A few hours afterward I went to my parents' house and walked 3 miles. My goal is to incorporate walking/jogging into my P90X routines a few times a week. Maybe I'll be able to run 3-5 miles a day like I used to for years! I'll get there. Persistence and hard work pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment