Anniversary

Monday, March 12, 2012

P90X Day 11: Cardio X

Day 11 of the Classic P90x schedule is supposed to be Yoga X, an hour and a half of yoga. I decided to actually replace Yoga X with Cardio X today. From reading various P90x blogs, I gathered that Cardio X was a fairly easy workout and would be kind of a break while incorporating yoga, kenpo, and plyometrics into one. All I can say is don't discount Cardio X! I was sweating profusely by the end! A couple of the exercises at the end had me thinking Is this ever going to end? In reality, the workout was only about 45 minutes - short compared to the others! Maybe I'll eventually be able to add Cardio X to some of my workout days (in addition to the scheduled workout). 


Tomorrow I'm on to Legs and Back along with Ab Ripper X. It proved to be difficult last week, and I'm sure it won't be a walk in the park tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment