Anniversary

Sunday, March 4, 2012

P90X Day 4: Yoga X

I'm still sore everywhere - arms, back, legs - and it's still challenging to walk. How pathetic. I read on a few P90X blogs that Yoga X was pretty challenging. I kept thinking How is yoga challenging? It's just a bunch of stretching and humming. Yeah, you know how the saying goes...I was wrong. For an hour and a half I put my body in strangely compromising positions that were hard to maintain and stretched my muscles out a LOT. It definitely helped relieve me of some muscle soreness, but proved me wrong about yoga being easy. I still can't say that I'm a big fan of Yoga X, but I know each workout is an important component of the overall picture of what P90X is trying to accomplish.

On to Day 5 tomorrow with Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X. Already hear it's also a tough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment