Anniversary

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

P90X Day 6: Kenpo X

Usually on the days I have to go back to work (I work 7:30 P.M. to 8 A.M.) I try to sleep until 11 or noon so I can be rested for night shift. Today I got up at 9ish because I knew I did not need to skip a workout if I'm going to be committed to this. Kenpo X proved to be a great cardio workout. I was definitely sweating doing all of the kicks, jabs, and punches. I overall enjoyed this one and felt like my heart rate was up for a solid 58 minutes. Deavin was sleeping on the couch and I had the volume on the TV turned down low enough for him to sleep but up enough so that I could at least hear what was going on. In the middle of the DVD I was surprised I didn't wake Deavin up from how hard I was breathing! Ha.

Tomorrow's workout should prove to be interesting. I get home from work and absolutely crash from being so tired after a 12 hour shift, then have to go back tomorrow night for more work fun. It should be a sight to see me do a one hour workout in between these shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment