Anniversary

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

P90X Day 12 and 13: Legs and Back, Kenpo X

I worked 8-8 yesterday and was pretty exhausted after a very long and mentally/physically tiring first day on day shift. It was slightly scarring, but that's a story for another day. :( My point in saying that is that after work I was in no mood to exercise. Sorry, Tony Horton. Therefore, today I did both day 12 (yesterday) and day 13.

This morning was Legs and Back. I'm getting better at all of the lunges and performing them correctly without giving up, but the pull ups are still horrible! I use a chair to help lift myself up, but my arms are still giving out each time I try to pull myself up to the bar. The only lunge that is really killing me is the one leg lunge with the other leg in a chair...ouch. I also feel like I have already memorized the commentary between the people in this video, which is amusing and annoying at the same time.

Tonight I did Kenpo X and basically sweated a lot. I haven't done Ab Ripper X yet, but plan to after American Idol. :) I think separating Ab Ripper X from the main workout of the day helps me give more of myself and energy into the exercises instead of being worn out and giving less than 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment