Anniversary

Sunday, March 11, 2012

P90X Day 10: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

Today I mostly used resistance bands and 8 lb. weights. I enjoy working on my arms because that's my I desire most - nice arms! I'm feeling stronger, but my muscles definitely hurt after some of these exercises. For some reason Ab Ripper X was particularly painful today. I was really feeling the burn. I absolutely loathe doing the Fiffer scissor exercise. It seems to last forever. I'm able to make it through all 50 of the Mason twists with my feet off the ground, now I just need to add some weight while I do it.

Tomorrow is day 11 with Yoga X. I get off work at 8 P.M. and am not too sure how great I'll be feeling about completing 1.5 hours of yoga! I'm considering trading Yoga X for Cardio X, if anything at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment