Anniversary

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ladies' Night (and the feeling's right)

Kelli, Whitney, Elizabeth and I went out this past Saturday to Don Pepe's. I'm trying to get better at actually taking photos with people instead of just objects and other people.

Kelli and I did some pre-get together shopping for Elizabeth's lingerie shower that we're pretty excited about. Things should come together nicely and I'm hoping Elizabeth is super embarrassed by our lingerie plans. :) What are friends for?

Kelli and Whitney

Elizabeth and me 

We took a trip to Claire's with intentions of sewing some "wild" oats and getting our ears pierced again. Kelli wants second holes in her ears. I'm wanting my tragus pierced, which is definitely not a Claire's-friendly piercing. We looked at their prices and they pretty pricey. Therefore, no second hole for Kelli yet.



Whitney, a striking resemblance of her husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment