Anniversary

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bethany Cottingham Photography

I've updated (a little) my photography blog recently. Hopefully I'm going to be updating it a lot more this year. I'm always looking for photo opportunities, even if it's simply to capture some every day activities. ;) Each day I'm learning something new, whether it be some new function on my camera/lens or exploring the seemingly ever-expanding Photoshop (it's ridiculously exciting to learn something new there). 

Here's the link to my photography blog, once again:
http://www.bethanycottinghamphotography.blogspot.com

I'm already scheming for my next addition to my photography arsenal: an SB-700 speedlight for those dark, indoor events that just look better with an off-camera flash. I'm really not a fan of flash in general. Natural light is just so much more beautiful in photos, but sometimes there's not just enough light or perhaps too much harsh, strangely colored light for a good photo. And don't even get me started on built-in flash - awful.


No comments:

Post a Comment