Anniversary

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BCS National Championship 2012

Monday, January 7th was the 2012 BCS National Championship game between Alabama and Notre Dame. Ryan joined Deavin and me at my parents' house to watch the game with my mom. Dad and Daniel were actually in Miami for the game. According to Facebook, they seemed to be having a great time. Alabama annihilated Notre Dame 42-14, thus making Alabama the national championship winners for three out of the past four years (2009, 2011, and now 2012). The word "dynasty" sure is being thrown around quite often about these guys. RTR!

We had a good time watching the game, eating pizza and wings, and skyping family in Tampa.

A terribly jealous Briggs. He wanted to enjoy the warm Miami weather too.

I posted this photo to Facebook prior to the game with the caption: "Look at me. Look me right in the eye. Roll Tide."

They had their game faces on and watched the tide roll...until bedtime. By half time, these two and my mom were already snoring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment