Anniversary

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Day In The Life: Cottingham Cats


It's obviously no secret that here at the Cottingham residence, we love our cats. I'm an animal freak in general, while Deavin has a love for felines in particular. As you should know by now, we have two highly entertaining yet useless cats, Ava and Wilford. Ava is a calico cat nearing two-years-old and Wilford is a one and a half-year-old flame point Himalayan.

Today I decided to photo document what a typical day in their lives looks like, because what else do I have to do with my day? ;)

If you don't find Ava laying on top of one of our couch cushions, you can probably find her on the kitchen table looking out of the dining room window. Such a spy.

In a picture dictionary, Wilford is the photo example under "lazy." He's pretty and all, but so lazy. He is also a body contortionist, as demonstrated above.

An example of Ava enjoying me taking photos of her. She prances and rolls around whenever the camera is out.


So lazy he wouldn't even look me in the eye!

It's going to be hilarious when I add a dog to the family and their little worlds are turned upside down!

All photos property of Bethany Cottingham Photography©

No comments:

Post a Comment