Anniversary

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Dream is a wish your heart makes...

In a year and a half I will be marrying not only the love of my life, but my best friend. I cannot even begin to describe how excited, thrilled, happy I am! There has not been any true wedding planning done thus far, only wishful thinking and trying to decide what things I will want when the time comes to get everything in line. Though I can only speak for myself on this, I'm hoping for a Disney World honeymoon. Who else would you want to spend your honeymoon with except for Mickey and Minnie? That should be no problem. As a matter of fact, no one better get in my way on this ;). As much as I would LOVE to get married at Disney World too, I know that it is far too expensive and very few guests would be able to actually attend the ceremony. But, isn't it fun to dream of something like a Disney wedding anyway?





No comments:

Post a Comment