Anniversary

Monday, June 24, 2013

"I love Scott Baio."

The Saturday prior to Father's Day we went to Chuy's with Deavin's dad, Mike, and brother, Bradly.


A rare photo of the three together!

I'm off work today and enjoying myself, despite the rain and clouds. I woke up early - 5:30 A.M. seems to be my consistent wake up time whether I'm working or not. I started out the day with a good run, but noticed that my hopeful pool plans may not be happening due to less than sunny conditions. Since I can't go outside and enjoy the sun for now, I decided to show off what the cats are up to this morning.


Hershel has been adamant about wanting to go outside... 


If I could just reach the door handle.


Ava, looking pretentious.


"Rainy days and Mondays always get me down."


Well, I'll just entertain you on your table where I don't belong!


It takes a good 10 minutes to get Wilford to look in my general direction, much less straight at the camera. He's such a diva, but I wanted to get a good photo to show Deavin's Aunt CoCo, who happens to love Wilford.

That's all for now. I'm looking forward to some upcoming photo shoots at the end of the summer with some cute babies and my favorite pregnant friend! AND we're New Orleans bound in 2 weeks (yaaay).



No comments:

Post a Comment