Anniversary

Thursday, April 4, 2013

March

Apparently I haven't done so well at keeping up with my blog.

For starters, go here to see my photography post on Elizabeth and Ben's wedding on March 16th. I really enjoyed all of their wedding events; we had so much fun. I really meant to write that post on this blog and share the photos I took separately on my photography blog, buuut that didn't happen...

The Hershel situation has dramatically improved, at least according to me (Deavin has other opinions). After two painful weeks of keeping Hershel's cone on, the sutures were finally removed and the cone was left at the wayside. Hallelujah! He's been doing very well and thoroughly enjoys running after Ava and Wilford. In fact, I'm pretty sure his three legs are faster than Wilford's four. Hershel has an insatiable appetite and is relentless when it comes to bed time. He feels the need to be wherever we are, especially when we are laying down for bed. Deavin has been slightly annoyed by the big guy lately because he's been keeping him awake. I, however, have somehow slept through his twilight antics. :)

Considering I feel like I work every major holiday (at least every Christian holiday, that is), it was no surprise to me that I was scheduled to work on Easter. Great. Fortunately, it was a very slow (rare!!) day for us and we were able to eat candy and have an Easter egg hunt. It was pretty entertaining, but certainly can't beat being at church and spending time with the family. 

Now, for a few photos to highlight the month of March...

Elizabeth & her bridesmaids at Air Walk for her bachelorette party! 

Wedding day





No comments:

Post a Comment