Anniversary

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

If only I had pictures to show from Thanksgiving Night/Black Friday. Deavin and I, once again, spent the night at Best Buy in a line waiting for the store to open at 5 A.M. I was awake the entire time and actually had no problems with it. We were both great until about 1 A.M., when the rain storm came. That was joyous! But we were very successful. We bought a Sony Vaio laptop and Wii for my dad, and Deavin bought a 32" Samsung HDTV. It took forever to get out of there, or so it seemed. It was at least an hour. After that, we went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and fell asleep for an hour in the Rooms-To-Go parking lot. They opened at 8, and we went in looking like complete hobos from the long night before, and purchased a really awesome couch. So, it was successful!

This semester of school is just 2 weeks from being over! I look forward to Christmas break so much, but I would much prefer to be able to spend every day with Deavin. Unfortunately, UPS will be spending a lot of time with him. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment