Anniversary

Monday, June 29, 2009

So if it's on TV does it make it right?

I have a problem with a lot of our "entertainment" in today's society. Namely 2 shows to direct my frustration at right now: The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I just do not understand why this man and woman, can "date", I believe that to be a loose term because I think a lot of it is rigged, so many people at one time. They each take one out on a date, and then turns around and takes another out, makes out with them, and drops them back off at where ever they're staying. If this was to happen in the real world, not to be confused with another show called "The Real World," they would be called what I like to say, "Floozies." I think it's a horrible way to find your spouse, and is probably why Trista is the only one that is still married... luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment