Anniversary

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spanx Go Crotchless



I had never heard of spanx until reading Kim Kardashian's comment in People magazine about her love for the new type of underwear/hosiery that makes everybody's figure look much more flattering. I was somewhat intrigued considering how good she and so many other celebrities look, and figured I should try them sometime.

I dismissed the whole Spanx craze until a week or so ago when someone (unnamed) discussed her love for her crotchless (yes, I said crotchless) Spanx. Um, are you kidding me? Apparently this eighth wonder of the world is so great and convenient that they now have installed a hole in your underwear so that you can pee (or whatever it is that you may be doing...) instantaneously and without any work whatsoever. Just press the "easy" button. I found this crotchless version to be slightly strange, and I cannot imagine actually owning a pair, let alone seeing what they look like!

Don't get me wrong - it's great that plus size women are turning toward buying these undergarments that flatter their figures rather than taking drastic measures and getting liposuction, plastic surgery, gastic bypass surgery, etc. If it makes women feel sexier and more confident in themselves, great! But can someone explain the need for your vajayjay to be exposed at your leisure (or even without your knowing it)? Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment